Stuart Weitzman offers some of the best and most stylish over the knee boots. Their boots add an instant touch of style and elegance to your outfit and are perfect for fall.
However, buying new over the knee boots demands some serious considerations from you. You have to take care of several different factors and then find out which boot fits your demands.
That being said…
If you have took the plunge and finally decided that you want to buy that sexy looking pair of the best Stuart Weitzman over the knee boots, our buying guide will help you make a better decision.
Top 10 Stuart Weitzman Over The Knee Boots
Over the Knee Boots Buying Guide
When buying boots online there some important measurements that you have to take care of. This will determine how well the boot fits your feet and how stylish you look.
Three Important Measurements
1. Calf Circumference: First and foremost, you should measure your calf circumference to identify which type of shaft you need. You can use a tape measure for doing this. Simply wrap it around the largest part of your calf and note down the measurements. Most of the boot brands provide calf circumference details. A 14-inch calf is considered narrow whereas a 16-inches is considered wide while a 15-inches calf is ideally an average sized. Always go for a measurement that is an inch or a half larger
2. Ankle Size: Next you need to measure your ankle size. Unfortunately, you won’t find ankle measurements when buying boots. But try to take a close look at the models who are wearing them to get an idea of the fitting. Some boots are too big around the ankle area and won’t feel comfortable.
3. Shaft Height: Finally, measure the shaft height and see where it will hit your leg. Start from the middle of the arch up the outside of the shaft and to the top opening. Not all over the knee boots come in standard height. Pay very close attention to the shaft height to get an idea of where it will end on your thigh
Price & Budget
Once you are done with those three important measurements then next crucial thing is the price of your boots and your budget. These boots come in multiple price ranges and it can get pretty confusing as to which one to choose. For example, you can find over the knee boots for as low as $50-$100 while some luxurious and highly elegant models can cost as much as $800 or even more.
It all comes down to you budget and needs. Got a million bucks in the bank…? For sure go for the $800 pair.
Whenever we buy shoes, everything aside, color is the first thing we think of. Don’t make a mistake of buying a very unique color or something like pink if you are a female or blue if you are male.
Always choose a color that will match with any kind of outfit. Black, taupe, burgundy, charcoal grey, light brown and skin colors are a great option.
Know your personal choice here. Not all women like high heels. Though the OTK boots do come in different heel height variations but which one you want will vary.
For instance, a 1” heel height bool will feel somewhat flat even though it may not appear like that. Similarly, if you are buying these OTK boots to wear them too often or for longer durations, don’t go for too high heels. Buying a pair of boots with 3.5” of heel are definitely not going to feel comfortable after sometime. These are good for small events or occasions where you dress up, enjoy the party, come back home and change.
Boot detailing shouldn’t be ignored as they can make it or break it for you. Having a nice OTK that has a lace tie on top ill help keep it in place. These boots mostly come in suede, leather or a combination of both.
We recommend faux suede as it looks really great and has a natural attraction towards it. Some other detailing you will find include fringe, zippers and buckles.
Which Type of Material Your OTK’s Are Made of?
The fabric of your boots is very important. When it comes to synthetic fabric and real leather there is a hell of a difference. But you have to consider other factors as well. Not all materials have a stretch in them which is important.
For instance, a real leather or suede boot will not offer any stretch. So, you really have to depend on the accuracy of the size. Though it is all your choice as to which one you like but consider the possibilities of every option.
Not to mention that real leather OTK boots are quite expensive as compared to synthetic suede. However, this material doesn’t offer the same level of comfort and breathability as compared to real leather.
Read Customer Reviews
Once you have made a decision to buy the boot you like, you should check out other people reviews about it. See what people are saying about its fitting, comfort and appearance. However, do this with an analytical approach as you will always find people who complain about everything. Maybe a boot you like has a bad review from someone when in real it was a good product.
However, if the product has too many complaints with similarities, then it is a big nope.
Three Final Tips
So, if you were to ask me what are the three most important things to keep in mind when buying over the knee boots, here is what I would say:
· The Fitting: Your boots are a complete trash if the fitting is uncomfortable or if they make your ankle pain
· The Heel: A high heel boot will definitely give a nice look but it is not always the case. Figure out for what purpose you are buying them
· The Fabric: Elegance, class and durability is what everyone wants. For sure you can find a pair that has all these attributes but that comes with a good price
Thank you, for stopping by on this page and checking out our best Stuart Weitzman Over the Knee Boots and the ultimate over the knee boots buying guide.
Let us know which pair you love to buy from our recommendations in the comment section. Got some suggestions for us to add? Let us know 😊