Finding the best fitting shoes is never easy, especially when you have plenty of options to choose from. You have to make sure that the shoe fits your feet perfectly from heel to toe, they feel comfortable and have a nice style.
New Balance Sneakers have been around for ages now but even with that, their allure hasn’t faded.
Their shoes are budget-friendly, durable, stylish with a great athletic vibe in them.
Top 10 New Balance Sneakers
New Balance Sneakers Buying Guide
Today we thought to share with you the perfect guide to choosing your pair of New Balance Sneakers that comes with the comfort and style that you have been looking for.
Usually we get confused just after running through some shoe options…And that is where our guide comes to the rescue.
So, before you decide to put your feet in that new pair of running shoes, here are some things to consider that will help you buy the best New Balance Sneakers that will last for several hundred miles with you.
Apparently finding a new pair of shoes sounds a very simple task but here are the main things that must be kept in mind:
- Price: Balance Sneakers has a wide range of pricing option. You should first set a budget for your new pair and then check out the shoe options that fall within that range
- Reviews: Reviews from other customers who bought the same pair that you are interested in can give you some great insights about that product. You can read them out to see how comfortable they are or their durability
- Warranty: No matter what, if there isn’t a warranty on the shoes, don’t even bother searching about it anymore. Make sure there is warranty information that backs up all the claims of the company. This gives you the confidence claim for any defects if found later on
- Breathability: Because you will be wearing your new sneakers for prolonged time period whenever you are going for exercise or running, make sure that they are breathable. This also prevents sweating and smelly shoes
- Material Construction: Because shoes are your armor, good quality material means a solid construction and thus more protection to your feet
- Ease of Cleaning: Though most of the sneakers can be cleaned off with a damp cloth but still it should be easier to clean your new pair. The dirt shouldn’t stick to it and could be easily wiped off
Features To Look For
New Balance sneakers last for a minimum of three years and up to ten. Though the lifespan of the shoe really depends on the quality of its materials but how you care for them over the course of time also counts.
New Balance shoes are crafted with multiple cavities throughout the design of the shoe which makes it extremely breathable. This makes your new pair very convenient especially if you are going to use them for running. This will keep your body temperature spikes in check.
You will find New Balance sneakers in four main materials: synthetic, leather, textile and mesh. They also have some suede shoes and the best thing is all of these materials are extremely easy to clean.
4: Arch Support
No matter what, arch support is extremely crucial, especially if you have flat or wide feet. You shouldn’t overlook this feature as poor arch support can result in fatigue and even an injury.
New Balance have some of the most unique kinds of shoes. These shoes not only offer proper function but also fit and feel right. The cushioning, padding, midsole strength, shock absorption, lacing system and the tongue design all is in perfect harmony.
6: Insole & Outsole
Make sure that the insole of your shoes is removeable. Insoles usually fade away with time. So, if it is removeable you can easily replace it with a new one.
A few designs by New Balance have hexagonal rubber traction pads which helps reduce ankle rolling. This new design also helps you to quickly bounce back from any nature’s unpredictability.
Because everyone wants to showcase their style, New Balance offers the best design. By a good design it means your sneakers should look and feel good and offer the versatility to take them on any type of surface.
8: Size & Color
The size you choose will affect the overall cost. Depending on the style you choose, your shoe size might get narrow or wide. For example, New Balance have over twenty different styles to choose from for just one shoe. It may not be available in your size. If you have an average foot size, consider yourself lucky as you won’t have any trouble finding the right size in almost every kind of design.
Finally, buying shoes isn’t only about style. The hues that are used in its construction tell a lot about the quality of the shoe. A pair with less vibrant colors will most likely be using less harmful dyed, thus reducing the chances of ruining your socks. Though the dyes are nicely worked into the fabric but you should read other customer reviews about the quality of the color.
Cleaning Your New Balance Shoes
New Balance uses the following four materials in their shoes. Here is how you should clean each type of material:
- Synthetic: This material requires TLC. Take your vacuum cleaner and use a narrowing attachment. Then apply pressure to suck all the dirt and sweat from the shoes. You can also apply some warm water and soap solution if there is too much dirt
- Mesh: If your shoe pair is made from mesh, you should only use a piece of cloth and warm water. Though mesh doesn’t require a lot of care but avoid dumping your shoe into the washing machine. Clean them with hands to maintain the consistency of the fabric
- Textile: It is one of the easiest to clean. You only need a vacuum to suck the dirt and a quick wash with a damp cloth and warm water
- Leather: It is one of the most durable material and requires some serious care when cleaning it. Only use warm water and a soap solution to clean it. It is better to keep a protective leather treatment to reseat it. This will extend the life of your shoes
That’s it from our side… I hope this guide gave you some good insights on New Balance shoes. In the end it all comes down to personal preferences.
Your shoe would be a long-term investment, make sure it is a good one.