Using a massager has several health and therapeutic benefits. These revolutionary devices can help to relax your muscles and alleviate the pain. Not only that, massagers also make your skin look healthier and better.
Over the years, massagers have undergone some major technological improvements which give you a great experience.
Top 10 Best Homedics Massagers
Best Homedics Massager Buying Guide
Having a good massager at home can be a piece of heaven for you…
It is important that you pick the right device with the right features that allow you to relax and is easy to use, else it would be a complete waste of time and money.
Look out for features like shiatsu, deep tissue massage, tapping, etc.
So, if you are looking for the best Homedics massager, check out our ultimate buying guide which helps you find the right features in your massager for maximum health benefits.
Different Types Of Massagers
Depending on your needs and which body area you want to target there are different types of massagers available on the market. Here are some of these:
- Chair: This is typically a back massager and is a piece of furniture in itself where you sit daily and relax. Chair massagers are quite expensive but they give you the closest experience of getting a massage at a spa
- Handheld: This is a wand or pad that you grab in your hands and target different stress points on your body to relieve the pain and aching muscles
- Chair Pad: This is probably one of the best massagers you can get. You can easily attach them to your sofa at home or even to your car seat and enjoy a great massage session
- Belt: These massagers are perfect for lower back pain. They can also be draped around the shoulders to get a deep massage in the exact areas
- Cushion/Pillow: If you have neck or lower back problems a cushion or a pillow shaped massager is what you need
Features to Look Out for In A Massager
- Size: It is important that your massager is of the right size so that it gives you the coverage you need. A small sized massager might be good but it may not be that relaxing as a large one. Also think about moving it around. Whether large or small, it should be easily portable
- Shape: This is probably the most important feature that you should pay attention to. A massage deigned for relieving lower back pain won’t help with soothing your leg muscles. So, pick a device which is shaped to target a specific part of the body or else go for a massage chair for a full body session
- Electric vs. Non-Electric: Though it comes down to personal choices but there is no point of having a non-electric massager. You need an electric version that quickly relieved the pain and pressure on your muscles and joints
- Percussion: This is a feature in a massager which uses a technique called “Thundering on your back”. This gives you a deep tissue massage and is ideal to get rid of aching muscles and pain in joint very fast
- Nodes: For a deep and intense massage, pick a massage device that has higher number of massage nodes
- Shiatsu, Kneading, Wand & Vibration: Look out of massagers that use different massaging techniques Shiatsu is a traditional massage technique and very useful. Similarly, if you have knots, a massager with kneading technique will work best for you. If you are looking for a hand-held control, then go for a unit with wand and finally look out for units with vibration functions for extra relief
- Heat: This feature in any massager is very effective to relax the aching muscle and get rid of pain quickly. This is a must have feature if you want an exceptional experience
- Intensity: Sometimes after a tiring day at work you really need that flex in your muscles. A massage device with intensity settings can be very useful. You can keep it soft or intense
- Rechargeable: If it is a portable or handheld device it should be rechargeable so that you can carry it anywhere you want
- Other features: Some other features you should look out for includes time setting, auto shut down in case you sleep and memory recall for one-push setting to set the device to your favorite intensity
Assess Your Budget – Can You Spend More…?
Before you decide to buy a massager that you like, you should look at your budget. We recommend to go an extra mile and spend a couple of extra bucks to get a high-quality device that will last for years and will fully serve its purpose.
However, if you are on a tight budget, we do have some budget-friendly massagers listed out that have some cool features and health benefits.
Look Out for Customer Reviews
It is always feasible to check out other people reviews about the product you are about to buy. Read out about their experience with the massager and how effective it is. Sometimes, a product may seem good to you but it may not provide the relaxation and therapeutic benefits that you are looking for.
Do You Really Need A Massager?
This may sound strange but… you may be having different degree of pain. If you have a neck, shoulder, hip or lower back pain just from overworking, then a massager is good option. Even if you just want to have a massage device at home for occasional use, you can but it.
However, if you are suffering from extreme or chronic pain that won’t let you relax or even sleep, then you need to consult a physician and only then buy a massager.
There is no doubt that the best investment is the one that makes your life better. Whether it is to improve your health, your knowledge or your bank balance…
We have done our part in conveying you all the possible information you need to know before buying a massager.
Now it is your turn to make a choice and pick the best Homedics massager for better health.